Animal Friends Insurance was founded in 1998 with the sole aim of providing pet insurance as a means to help support animal welfare charities. Their ethos, aims and values have enabled them to become one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK (Datamonitor 2013).
• Insurance cover for cats, dogs, horses and riders.
• Pet Insurance Provider of the Year (Consumer MoneyFacts Awards 2014).
• Donated over £1.7 million to animal welfare charities worldwide.
• 10% multi-pet discount (Excludes Accident Only and Basic policies).
• Over 16 years’ experience as an independent pet insurance specialist.
• 0% APR monthly direct debits.
• Outstanding Broker Claims Team of the Year (Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards 2013).
Labrador Lifeline Trust believes that pet insurance is an important part of responsible pet ownership allowing owners to go ahead with veterinary treatment at the earliest opportunity knowing that help is there for the unexpected costs.
By clicking on the banner and taking out an insurance policy with Animal Friends, Labrador Lifeline Trust will financially benefit.